Seven Things to Know When Buying Real Estate
Buying real estate can be daunting, here are seven things that may help you on your way
- Know what is important to you? Where do you want to buy? What type of house are you looking for e.g. weatherboard or brick? What is my price range? Do I want to renovate?
- Are you aware that stamp duty may be payable when you purchase a home? Also, your mortgage broker or conveyancer/solicitor will be able to help you out with this. * There are also exemptions so please call us to discuss.
- When you are looking for your next property, it is important that you engage a solicitor or conveyancer. They can assist with any property documents associated with the sale.
- Finance Pre Approval is recommended as it shows that you are ready and able to purchase.
- You may want to request a building and pest inspection of the property. It is important that you find a reputable provider.
- When you put forward a contract offer you may be requested to make an initial deposit. The amount depends on the property.
- Make sure you read the Due Diligence form.
Call us with any further questions.