Calming tranquillity awaits those seeking sunlight and serenity. This charming residence offers peaceful surrounds, and an original elegance that will transport you to another era. Standing out from the crowd with a timeless allure, this character home encapsulates the Warburton lifestyle. It will leave you spellbound with breathtaking mountain views and an unbeatable location only a stone’s throw from the river. Whether you’re looking for an impressive B&B or wanting to immerse yourself in a country lifestyle, this property is a sanctuary for those looking to soothe the soul.
Appreciable features include:
• An impressive veranda resting at the front of the home, embraces the lush, established gardens.
• A formal lounge that is elegantly embraced by soaring high ceilings and a combustion fireplace adding to the romance of a by gone era.
• A quaint country kitchen that features a walk-in pantry and an adjoining sunlit meals area where you can enjoy a family favourite.
• Three spacious bedrooms adorned with a wealth of natural light and glorious garden outlooks; each serviced by a bright family bathroom fitted with original fixtures.
• A whimsical backyard where you can enjoy a game of cricket in summer and soak in sunset views across the mountains.
• Other features include a reverse cycle split system, single carport and outhouse with 2nd toilet and separate laundry.
Occupying a fabulous 1596 m2 approx. block positioned amongst scenic surrounds, you are only a short walk along the riverbed to the Warburton community where you can access the delicious cafes, restaurants, and numerous picturesque sites, such as Dolley Grey Park, La La Falls and the Warby Trail. Perfectly blending a lifestyle rich with exploration and a quiet place to come home to, this property is a must see for those looking to escape to the country. Call Property Partners today.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours. We recommend confirming OFI times with the listing agency.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 1,596 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Street Address: 9 Riverside Drive
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Warburton