This light and bright modern weatherboard home sits on an almost level block over ⅓ of an acre, providing plenty of space for kids to play and dogs to run free. Fully fenced and nestled away from the hustle and bustle, this gorgeous home offers all you could possibly need, and is just waiting for its next family to move in and enjoy the country life.
The home comprises:
• Three light and spacious bedrooms, 2 with BIR’S
• Centrally located, bright main bathroom
• Large family laundry
• Modern kitchen with black marble benches and abundant bench space, perfect for the chef of the house to cook up a storm
• Open plan dining area with walnut timber flooring gives a real sense of space
• Separate lounge room with beautiful ‘Coonara’ style wood heater to keep you cosy from the chilly Woori winters
• Extra sunroom/living area offering multipurpose living – perhaps a rumpus for the kids or place to relax with a cuppa, the options are unlimited
• Fenced spa nestled in a private corner of the yard, just beckoning you to relax after a hectic day
• 2 x 2 car garages, perfect for the car enthusiast or handyman
• Separate studio – ideal for a home office or studio
• Evaporative cooling (such a bonus in summer) with an added split system, and gas ducted heating offer year round comfort no matter the weather
This beautiful home blends idyllic surroundings with the ultimate convenient location, close to a variety of amenities such as local schools, shops, bus stops and local cafes. Minutes from the Warburton-Lilydale Rail Trail and a short drive to so many Yarra Valley attractions including wineries and restaurants. It’s also only 51kms from Melbourne CBD too, so an easy commute from the city!
To avoid missing out, Call Property Partners today.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
Land Size: 1360m2 Beds: 3 Baths: 1 Toilets: 1 Cars: 4
Price: $690,000 – $740,000.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 1,366 m²
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
- Street Address: 8 Henry Street
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Woori Yallock