At the end of a quiet country lane awaits this stunning property with breathtaking 180-degree views of the surrounding mountain ranges, on just under ¾ of an acre, setting an ambient scene for the family to call home. Indulge in a fulfilling Warburton lifestyle, where on a clear night the stars provide a spectacle, and you have an incredible array of visiting birds and wildlife. Tree changes don’t get any more alluring than this.
Celebrating a collaboration of many appreciable benefits, including:
• Warm, deep walnut-coloured floorboards – original to the 1940’s.
• Three good sized bedrooms, two with split systems and each having a unique outlook – the master stunningly frames shooting stars above the mountains at night.
• A fabulous warm and inviting lounge perfectly captures the 180-degree views as you sit by the crackling wood heater and split system for year-round comfort.
• Open plan living incorporates a quaint reading nook and family/dining area with grand French doors enticing guests onto the outdoor deck, creating a seamless connection between indoor/outdoor living.
• A chic-country style kitchen, blends classic features with modern design, featuring exposed brick work, timber benchtops with breakfast bar, and double farmhouse style sink.
• A light and bright main bathroom is modernised with contemporary tiling, fixtures, and fittings.
• Outside features a spacious double garage for additional storage or mancave setup.
Set back on just under three quarters of an acre, with gorgeous oak trees providing shade in the summer and ample room to grow your own veggies; home will feel like a private oasis to return to. Enjoy easy access to the O’Shannassy Aqueduct Trail and Mt Donna Buang; whilst also being close to the local cafes, schools, shops, and public transport. Spoil yourself with an inspection by calling Property Partners today.
IMPORTANT COVID – 19 INFORMATION. To ensure the safety of all people PROPERTY PARTNERS will be adhering to the guidelines and restrictions as instructed. Due to the ever-changing environment, we encourage you to use technologies to call, message or email your enquiries. Buyer inspections and Property Appraisals maybe conducted in a virtual manner.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 2,782 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street Address: 8 Ferndale Road
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Warburton