Light-filled, low-maintenance and immaculately presented, this traditional ’50s brick-built home is metres from the banks of the Yarra, with everything you could possibly want, or need at your fingertips. Absorb the majestic Upper Yarra Mountain Ranges from every window; listen to the calming sounds of the river and enjoy the stunning gardens with plenty of open space to relax or play. Showcasing one of the most impressive fig trees and fondly referred to as the ‘Figgery’ by locals, this home is perfect for families, investors, or those looking for a relaxed Yarra Valley lifestyle.
This warm and welcoming home has so much to offer, including:
• Three generously sized bedrooms, awash with natural light and views of the lush surrounds.
• A cheerful and well laid out kitchen incorporating ample storage and bench space, perfect for creating meals using fresh produce from the gardens.
• A light and airy sunroom, ideal as a home office space or separate living area connecting you with the outdoors.
• A meals area that connects both the spacious lounge and sunroom, adding flexibility to the layout and gifting an easy flow through the home, quintessential for entertaining.
• A centrally located family bathroom plus powder room for added convenience.
• Productive and well considered gardens with raised veggie beds, offering those with a green thumb and passion for horticulture an opportunity for self-sufficient living.
• An extensive sealed driveway that is bordered by established, colourful shrubs, providing a warm welcome to the property.
• Fabulous external shedding, double garage, 6 solar panels and water tank.
Tranquil, yet so conveniently close to public transport, the local supermarket, and the bustling village with its abundance of cafes and restaurants; the location really is divine. The current owners have created a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere that is evident upon arrival. Situated just metres from the river, and close to the proposed world class mountain trails, this desirable property is ready to move in and love as a forever home or enjoy as a perfectly positioned B&B. Call Property Partners today before this cute, classic home is snapped up by the astute buyer.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours. We recommend confirming open for inspection times with the listing agent or the listing office.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 1,455 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
- Street Address: 7 Riverside Drive
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Warburton