Nestled peacefully at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this home celebrates an alluring collaboration of style, comfort, and space. Thoughtfully designed to service the needs of the growing family, this incredible home delivers low-maintenance surrounds and an enviable location that places you within a short stroll to local buses, schools, and Wesburn Park – set to become the HUB of the proposed Mountain Bike Destination. If you’re in the market for your family home or a clever investment opportunity, this property ticks all the boxes.
The home is complemented by:
• Beautifully light-filled entry hall that sets the scene for a comfortable family-friendly layout spanning across two separate living zones.
• Super-sized living & dining area that radiates a genuine sense of connection and is perfectly oriented to make the most of the natural sunlight.
• Well-appointed kitchen that is enriched with an abundance of storage, S/S appliances, breakfast bar/island bench.
• Four spacious bedrooms each adorned with carpet underfoot and robes, with the master separate from the rest boasting a walk-in robe and ensuite.
• Light and bright family bathroom with deep bath, shower, and separate toilet.
• Good size family room affording versatility and space for the family to spread out.
• Undercover rear deck presenting a wonderful fusion between indoor and outdoor living, with a tranquil outlook and fabulous fully fenced backyard.
• GDH, split system, hard wearing tiles throughout and double garage with internal access.
Delivering instant appeal and lifestyle ease, this substantial family home is a complete package in the heart of the Yarra Valley. Wesburn is a highly sought after and tightly held suburb that is becoming a culinary hotspot with so much to explore, including the Flying Apron Patisserie, Artisan Bakery and Fromagerie. If location and convenience are at the top of your wish list, be sure to call Property Partners today.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 826 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Street Address: 7 Porters Road
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Wesburn