Sherbrooke is a well-know and highly sought-after tranquil location that is very tightly held within the vibrantly coloured and leafy Yarra Valley Ranges.
Sherbrooke is home to renowned Wedding receptions including Poets Lane and Marybrooke Manor, it hosts the ever radiant and popular Alfred Nicholas and George Tindale Gardens, the Piggery Cafe, and Burnham Beeches Art Modern Mansion all located within a very short distance. The lovely Sassafras and Kallista main streets and cafes are less than a 5 minute drive away.
Just 7 minutes from the Belgrave train line this is your perfect opportunity to secure your new home as a beautiful weekender to elude the city life stresses or, become your permanent Sherbrooke rainforest lifestyle escape.
– 2 Breathtaking bespoke bathrooms, 2 freestanding baths, high end rose gold and brass fixtures and fittings.
– Carrera stone kitchen benchtops including waterfall edges.
– 5 burner gas cooktop, modern kitchen cabinetry, kitchen-outdoor servery breakfast bar.
– 3 sets of double doors opening out onto a sizeable outdoor entertaining area.
– Walk through wardrobe and a Study nook.
– Open floorplan, 3 well placed bedrooms, 2 separate living areas or, the option for a 4th bedroom or home office space.
– Cosy woodfire place, gas ducted heating and a split system and fully insulated for your heating and cooling needs throughout Winter and Summer.
– Less than a 100m walk leads to the private rear entrance to the beautiful Alfred Nicholas Gardens just at the end of the street.
– Quick and easy access to trainlines to Melbourne City.
This is a truly beautiful and a one of a kind home in a gorgeous location, it has been priced to sell. Call to make your inspection booking today – Rebecca Halit 0429 888 367.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Total Land Area: 2,071 m²
- Street Address: 7 Colston Avenue
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Sherbrooke