If you’re looking to downsize, invest or buy your first home, then look no further. This gorgeous recently painted brick home is as neat as a pin and is positioned in a family friendly neighbourhood where you are only a short walk to all the local amenities. Relax outside in the courtyard, listen to the birds and revel in Yarra Valley living.
• A good sized loungeroom greets you as you enter the home, featuring modern down lights and lush carpet throughout.
• The home gifts a light filled generous sized kitchen with excellent bench and storage space.
• Open plan kitchen/dining area.
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in-storage, each serviced by the centrally located light and bright bathroom.
• You will feel comfort all year-round with GDH and split system cooling.
• The single car remote-controlled garage has internal access to the home – very handy with the many seasons we are dealt daily and of course, a safe entrance when returning home at night.
• The beautifully maintained outside courtyard features a small greenhouse and is the perfect space to enjoy a cuppa whilst reading your favourite book or entertaining family and friends.
Start your new life in an ultra-convenient location, where there is endless opportunity to get out amongst nature. You are a stone’s throw from Woori Yallock Shops, Primary School, Upper Yarra Secondary College, local buses, reserves, wineries and the Wandin and Seville townships. Don’t be shy, call Property Partners today.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 369 m²
- Street Address: 63 Eileen Grove
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Woori Yallock