Situated in one of the most sought-after destinations, surrounded by mountains and virtually on the banks of the Yarra River, this stunning home epitomises a warm country feel and is sure to evoke a feeling of wow. Enjoy everything a lifestyle in the Yarra Valley has to offer, with the Warburton Trail and so many other sites to see, including La La Falls, Dolly Grey Park, and the Redwood Forest all nearby. Stunningly presented with so much to appreciate, the property comprises of:
• Original Baltic Pine floorboards and Sash windows, sure to delight, with high ceilings gifting a great sense of space.
• 4 spacious bedrooms, one with an open fireplace and each with a unique outlook to the gardens.
• A private studio/retreat is the perfect spot to practice yoga; with an office space for those working from home.
• Open plan living makes entertaining easy, especially with a modern country style kitchen, playing host to an island bench and boutique ‘Belling’ cooker.
• Beside the kitchen is a peaceful living area with a wood burning stove of the highest quality. Lopi’s fireplaces cannot be surpassed on performance or quality. It takes the best engineers and craftsman to make the best stoves and this house has one!
• The lounge has a magnificent feel, with stunning French Doors leading out to a wraparound veranda.
• The main bathroom is light filled and a tranquil place for ultimate relaxation.
• Outdoor entertaining is sorted with a vine covered pergola leading to an alfresco with alluring open fireplace and combustion stove.
• Outside offers approx. ½ an acre of lush lawns and native gardens to explore, a single carport, additional parking with dual access, and the perfect chook house for free-range eggs all year round.
Steeped with history, built in 1916, it was believed to house the stable hands when monks were staying at the local Convent. Conveniently located within walking distance to the main hub of Warburton, you’ll have easy access to schools, local shops, and other amenities. With a beautiful blend of classic features and contemporary tones, if you’re drawn to this enchanting home, come along to an inspection to truly connect with its beauty. Call Property Partners today.
IMPORTANT COVID–19. To ensure safety we will be adhering to guidelines/restrictions as instructed. Due to the ever-changing environment, we encourage use of technologies to contact us. Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 2,023 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Street Address: 6 Riverside Drive
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Warburton