Sitting grand and surrounded by the gently rolling pastures of Hoddles Creek with spectacular north facing views of Mt Donna Buang, prepare to be stunned from the moment you arrive. A sweeping driveway lined by gumtrees and silver birches on over 32 acres of beautiful, fenced paddocks. Passionate horsey people will appreciate the established facilities for your four-legged friends.
With all the ingredients of a forever family home, these features are sure to impress:
● A large horse arena, huge shed with 3 phase power, tack room, instantaneous gas hot-wash, plus a 4 mg water diversion rights to the creek all make for easy equine management.
● A light, modern kitchen is the true heart of the home, featuring a central island and opening onto a patio, seamlessly connecting you to the outdoors.
● The first of 4 bedrooms in this wing gifts ample space to sprawl out and soak in an incredible sunrise with a warm brew in hand.
● A family bathroom services 3 additional bedrooms, each boasting BIR’s; one affording flexibility to be utilized as an office space.
● The first living area is graced with natural light and is a fabulous family room or formal dining space to entertain from.
● A separate wing is the impressive parent’s retreat, featuring a dreamy master bedroom with WIR and ensuite, along with a study/reading room for ultimate relaxation.
● A spacious formal lounge invites you to unwind and enjoy a Netflix movie with a side of popcorn.
● Other notable highlights include 4 split systems, a large laundry with bonus storage and a fully fenced area currently set up as a haven for the chooks and geese.
The property presents immaculately, with well-maintained paddocks and fencing all surrounded by native flora. Beautiful and peaceful no matter the season, this gorgeous home is move in ready and offers a fabulous Yarra Valley lifestyle. Enjoy fresh produce from Launch Fresh plus all the amenities of Yarra Junction are only a short drive away. This perfectly located sanctuary is an oasis away from the busy world. Call Property Partners today to book a viewing; you won’t be disappointed.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm OFI times with the listing agency.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 13.05 hectare
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Street Address: 565 Gembrook-Launching Place Road
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Hoddles Creek