Located across the road from a high-quality Angus Stud, these 20 acres approx. would be magnificent for cattle or horses. Picture yourself on the set of Dr. Doolittle with the sounds of roosters, chickens, ducks, geese, cattle, horses, cats, and dogs that all await you.
For your large or extended family, or room to share with guests, this property is packed with value:
• 20 acres (mostly pastured) with glorious views
• 6 plus bedrooms and 4 bathrooms with multiple living options
• Grid connected and solar power with evacuated glass tubing solar hot water
• 4.6KW Diesel Generator wired into the house, so power outages do not inconvenience
• A massive total of 132,000 litre capacity rainwater tanks
• Established vegetable gardens and substantial home orchard with over 50 fruit trees
• Fox proof yards for poultry and small animals
• Wood heaters (with timber harvest on property) plus split systems
• Double garage and 10.5 x 7m American barn plus large machinery and hay shed
• Parking areas for multiple visitors
• Several dams for stock, which also feed an extensive gravity fed system of garden taps
• NBN installed to the main house
Hoddles Creek, as a location, gifts you with peace and tranquillity, as well as the ability to be lost in the rolling hills whilst only being a short drive to the Woori Yallock or Seville Schools and Shopping Precincts. With multiple living options and the perfect property for sustainable living practices, this property makes environmental and economic sense. Most of the renovation work has been done but there is room to put your own stamp on it to bring it to completion. This versatile property is a must to inspect, so call Property Partners today.
IMPORTANT COVID – 19 INFORMATION. To ensure the safety of all people PROPERTY PARTNERS will be adhering to the guidelines and restrictions as instructed. Due to the ever-changing environment, we encourage you to use technologies to call, message or email your enquiries. Buyer inspections and Property Appraisals maybe conducted in a virtual manner.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 6 bed
- 4 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 20 acres
- 5 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Street Address: 515 Sheepstation Creek Road
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Hoddles Creek