Positioned amongst tranquil surrounds and radiating a soothing ambience, this idyllic family retreat offers a sanctuary to disconnect from the 9-5 and immerse oneself into serene Yarra Valley living. Extending a welcome invitation for those craving sunlight and serenity, this charming cottage brings a sense of relaxation to every day, without compromising on convenience. Whether you’re looking for your family home, downsizing or a clever investment, this one is for you.
The following features cast an impressive tone:
• Hardwood floors lead into the light-filled lounge, which is blessed with a charming wood fire, split system and ceiling fan; illustrating the homes family-friendly feel.
• A stylish country kitchen and dining zone provides ample space for meal preparation and dining, enriched with quality appointments including a bay window, S/S appliances and an abundance of storage and bench space.
• Spread throughout the home are 3 good sized bedrooms, two with BIR’s and the master fitted with a WIR and adjoining home office, with private balcony to enjoy the verdant surrounds and mountain views.
• The modern family bathroom is centrally located and adorned with contemporary fixtures and fittings, including a rainfall shower head and alluring clawfoot bath, inviting ultimate relaxation.
• A separate studio/storage room is ideal for a teenager’s study, games/music room or safe space to practice yoga and meditation.
• A garage with remote roller door access, plus additional workshop space for tinkering away on a project or exploring new hobbies.
On over 1/3 of an acre, there is plenty of room for kids and pets to run free and explore, a chook house for your clucky friends, as well as space to grow your own veggies. Situated in a tightly held pocket, you are only moments from buses, beautiful fresh fruit and produce at Launch Fresh, Take-Away Pizzas and Fish and Chips at Log Cabin, plus a short drive will see you connected to all Yarra Junction has to offer. This warm and welcoming cottage instantly makes you feel at home and represents an easy living lifestyle for families who demand style and space. This is an opportunity not to be missed. Call Property Partners today.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have sold in the preceding 24 hours. We recommend confirming open for inspection times with the listing agency.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 1,465 m²
- Street Address: 5 Sundew Parade
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Launching Place