This immaculately presented brick home is situated in a quiet street, alongside a nature reserve with convenient access to popular walking trails and the stunning Dandenong Ranges National Park. A very short drive to local schools, childcare centres, eateries, pubs, and shopping precincts makes this a fabulous spot to call home.
This beautiful home features:
• Modern style kitchen with loads of bench space and storage, walk in pantry and sliding doors leading out to the undercover alfresco area.
• Open plan living/dining with timber flooring and lounge area with working Coonara style fireplace, light filled bay window and lush carpet underfoot.
• Modern block out blinds on all windows.
• Master Bedroom with WIR and modern style ensuite.
• Contemporary style main bathroom services the rest of the household.
• Ducted heating and five split systems, including 1 in each bedroom ensures all-round comfort.
• Large laundry with ample bench space.
• Electric gates leading up to a 2 car, powered and lockable shed.
• Undercover pergola – perfect for entertaining family and friends all year round
• Massive workshed, equipped with shelving and power sits at the top of the concrete driveway. Fully fenced backyard, perfect for kids and dogs
Situated close to the hills and a short drive to suburbia, this property offers exceptional convenient living. The perfect family home, investment or even downsizer, this gorgeous home will be of interest to many and will not last long. Call Renata at Property Partners today to arrange an inspection: 0493 026 981
All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 867 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Street Address: 5 Crestview Close
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Montrose