Warburton is home to beautiful walks along the river, window shopping in the Main Street, majestic mountain ranges and some of the best coffee in Victoria. This property is a celebration of our surroundings and will inspire you to connect with the community you are within. With whimsical views and in an incredible location that is only a short walk to town, this enchanting home is the perfect place to spend relaxing weekends or for first home buyers wanting to enter the market.
Property features include:
• A cosy, yet spacious open plan living and dining area has ambient natural light filtering in and is a fabulous space to unwind at the end of a long day. There is an alluring Coonara style wood fire and split system for year long comfort.
• The kitchen incorporates modern Stainless-Steel appliances, an impressive detailed splashback and sits fabulously surrounded by the parquetry style floors.
• Three bedrooms each capture their own unique outlook, plus the loft has been converted into a fourth bedroom or second living area if desired. This would be an ideal retreat for the older kids needing their own space or as a home office.
• The family bathroom has been stylishly renovated with contemporary feature tiles, fixtures, and fittings, with the design flowing into the adjoining laundry.
Whilst refining the landscaping of the outside garden may be necessary, the tiered backyard has several quiet pockets to be utilised where you can take in the panoramic mountain views. The sunrises and sunsets are magical as they cast light over the ranges, so bring your green thumb and creativity in outdoor design, to elevate this property to the next level.
Supremely located, you are within a short walk of the local IGA, Warburton sports complex, Rail Trail, and La La Falls; not to mention a short drive to the Redwood Forest. For families, the property is close to the Primary School and the buzzing Warburton Arts Complex that holds many events. If you are intrigued to know more, call Property Partners today.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 810 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Street Address: 49 Highfield Road
- Property Status: Residential Sale
- Price: $545,000 - $595,000
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Warburton