You can be sure that this property delivers the dream lifestyle you’ve been looking for. A sanctuary of calm where you can unwind and relax; the gardens are a serene oasis bursting with pops of colour, native bird life, and a spectacular orchard with an abundance of established fruit trees. Offering plenty of space to discover new hobbies, this is the most perfect weekend getaway.
Accentuating the homes appeal, you’ll find:
• A bygone sense of elegance and styling with dado style wood panelling featured throughout the home, as well as ornate cornices in the main living area.
• Two bedrooms with BIR’s, plus a separate studio space – perfect for a hobby room/home office.
• A charming classic, country style kitchen incorporates S/S appliances and flows into the spacious lounge, where you can put your feet up in front of a crackling wood fire.
• An inviting sunroom could be a dining space or reading nook, highlighting filtered mountain views and a divine leadlight window.
• A light and bright bathroom, updated with neutral, contemporary tones, and modern fixtures and fittings.
• Afternoons melting into evenings easily in the undercover outdoor entertaining area. Enjoy a homemade pizza or freshly baked bread by the warmth of the stunning wood fire oven.
• Gardens that are a horticultural delight. Pick your own fruit fresh from the tree, grow your own veggies, or feed the chooks as they roam free.
• Other notable highlights such as a carport, reverse cycle split system, wood and additional storage sheds, chook shed, plus double garage, aptly name the ‘Woman Cave’.
This property presents as a perfect piece of paradise. A short drive sees you connected to the bustling township of Warburton where there are cafes, restaurants, and shops aplenty. Escape to the lifestyle areas close to home with great fishing spots along the river; the Ada Tree and Redwood Forest all nearby. If nature’s calling and it’s time for a breath of fresh air, this is the property for you. Call Property Partners today before this little beauty is snapped up!
IMPORTANT COVID–19. To ensure safety we will be adhering to guidelines/restrictions as instructed. Due to the ever-changing environment, we encourage use of technologies to contact us.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours. We recommend confirming open for inspection times with the listing agent/office.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 2,288 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street Address: 44 Whitegum Drive
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: East Warburton