Step back in time and immerse yourself in the allure of this settlers’ cottage that exudes timeless charm and character. This enchanting home is a true gem, nestled amidst the idyllic surrounds of one of Wesburn’s most sought-after neighbourhoods where you are less than 200m from the Flying Apron Patisserie, Mill House Fromagerie, Artisan Bakery and Pub. Truly a special place that will capture your heart, with north facing views and over 100 years of history in the area, this gorgeous cottage has been lovingly maintained and is now waiting for someone new to call it home.
• From the moment you arrive, a sense of nostalgia washes over you. The classic weatherboard exterior entices you inside where you are greeted by period features that welcome you with open arms.
• Encapsulating the essence of a bygone era, high ceilings enhance the sense of space you feel and natural light filters beautifully through the sash windows into the cosy living room which is the heart of the home.
• Each room tells a story with its own distinct character and historic charm with the rich heritage of the era reflected in each of the two spacious bedrooms.
• Although still retaining its rustic appeal, the galley-style kitchen has been updated to incorporate an abundance of storage and contemporary feel.
• The cheerful bathroom features a modern vanity and shower over the bath, plus the adjoining laundry is a good size for you to kick off your muddy boots after a fun day of exploration.
• Other highlights include electric heating throughout, reverse cycle split system, single carport and front veranda beckoning you to relax and unwind, basking in the natural beauty around you and listening to the birdsong.
Positioned on a near level and manageable block, the opportunities are endless for you to create your dream outdoor space. All of this and more within a short walk to bus stops, the local Primary School, Rail Trail, and Wesburn Park. Whether you are seeking a peaceful retreat to call home or an idyllic weekend getaway, this property owns a warmth and comfort that only a home of this vintage can gift. Don’t miss the opportunity to own this beautiful piece of history. Call Property Partners today.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have sold in the preceding 24 hours. We recommend confirming inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 508 m²
- Street Address: 4 Edward Street
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Wesburn