If you’re looking for the perfect downsizer or investment property, or just looking to break into the market, then this gem is for you. if you’re up for a project, you can comfortably live here whilst you chip away at your renovations. This cute home looks out to Mount Little Joe, is surrounded by stunning trees, gifting a sense of seclusion, and is loaded with potential.
• Good sized open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area.
• Timber floorboards throughout.
• Dual access: perfect for the boat, trailer, or caravan plus carport and garden/woodshed.
• Walk in pantry nestled behind the kitchen, for extra storage and appliances.
• Built in fireplace for the chilly Yarra Valley evenings and a Spilt System for convenient heating or cooling in the summer months.
• The home offers a bright recently tiled and updated bathroom.
• Two bedrooms, 1 with BIR plus an extra versatile utility area, perfect for a home office or teenage bedroom plus study retreat
• The block is flat and very useable and perfect for a small BBQ, firepit area or playground for the kids.
Jump on your bike and cycle or walk up the Warburton Trail to the main street of beautiful Warburton. You will be only minutes away from the Millgrove shops, local weekend market and bushwalking tracks/mountain bike tracks, not to mention the Yarra River.
Call Renata at Property Partners today on 0493 026 981 and arrange an inspection.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 638 m²
- Street Address: 39 Mckenzie King Drive
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Millgrove