Set on just under 10 acres of land that lends itself to sustainable, country life at its finest, this beautiful character home offers privacy and spacious family living over three generous levels. Wind your way past stunning rhododendrons to a circular driveway, fenced paddocks and expansive lawns, surrounded by natural bushland with an array of visiting wildlife. With plenty of room to explore and grow, establish a permaculture way of life by building upon the existing foundations in place if you desire to be fully self-sufficient in the future.
This gorgeous property offers:
• 4 oversized bedrooms all with BIRs or WIRs, each with their own attic gifting you with ample storage, and one with a study nook.
• A large, spacious formal lounge on the entry level featuring a coonara style woodfire, alongside an adjoining dining room.
• An open and light filled sunroom for some relaxing alone time whilst taking in the tranquil surrounds.
• A large kitchen with natural timber floors and cabinetry, incorporating an abundance of storage, plus a walk-in pantry.
• An impressive wraparound outdoor deck, perfect for entertaining all year round; where you and your nearest and dearest can soak in the sunshine and breathtaking views.
• Downstairs there is a laundry along with a 3rd bathroom.
• A fabulous rumpus room offers more living space ideal for larger families which can be utilised as additional storage, a gym or 5th bedroom.
• An additional studio with power connected is a fabulous multipurpose space.
• Features for perfect temperature control include 2 split systems, ceiling fans, hot water heat pump, partial double glazing and toasty hydronic heating, powered by a 6.7kw ambient air heat pump will keep you warm on those frosty Gembrook nights.
• Other notable highlights include a large concrete water tank for the veggie garden, greenhouse, double garage, external shedding, chook pen, orchard, plus 6kw solar panels.
Situated only 5 minutes from the main town of Gembrook and 15 minutes from Pakenham, this property provides the perfect place to create your dream country lifestyle. The opportunities are endless – with room for animals, creative pursuits or even B&B accommodation! If a peaceful life where you can draw in the crisp fresh air is what you’re looking for, then this home is ready to welcome you to a world of possibilities. Call Property Partners today to arrange an inspection.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 3.85 hectare
- 2 Carport
- Street Address: 375 Mt Eirene Road
- Property Status: Residential Sale
- Price: $1,350,000-$1,400,000
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Gembrook