Locations don’t come much better than this! Perfectly orientated to take in a beautiful view of the mountains and across the road from the bus stop and Warburton’s Water Park, this gorgeous Western Red Cedar home is calling out to first home buyers and investors. Full of bright open spaces and owning a distinct family feel, all that it is needing now is for you to put your stamp on it. Within a short walk to the Yarra River and all the wonderful shops, cafes, and restaurants along the vibrant Main Street, this property has all the makeup for a refreshing new lifestyle in a highly sought after location.
Key features include:
• A light, bright and spacious lounge where a split system and gas heater ensure year-round comfort.
• An expansive galley-style kitchen is enriched with crisp white cabinetry, induction cooktop and dishwasher making weeknight dinner preparation a breeze.
• An adjoining meals area spills out to the undercover rear deck for seamless indoor/outdoor living.
• Four generously scaled bedrooms each have their own unique outlook, three are enriched with BIR’s with the fourth bedroom gifting versatility as a rumpus/second living space if desired.
• Other notable features include easy to care for engineered timber floorboards throughout the living areas, a good-sized family laundry, a full-length front veranda to sit and truly appreciate the view; plus, a single garage and carport for parking trailers or a boat.
This property is easy to maintain and perfectly suited to those with a fast paced lifestyle. Whether you like spending weekends enjoying the outdoors or you’re a family on the daily grind, then look no further. Nearby, there are several walking/cycling trails, local schools and recreational facilities are only a stone’s throw away. With the highly anticipated Mountain Bike Destination set for Warburton, this is a sensational spot for your family to call home. Call Property Partners today to arrange an inspection.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 811 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Street Address: 37 Woodspoint Road
- Property Status: Residential Sale
- Price: $590,000 - $649,000
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Warburton