Modern living is all about comfort and convenience and this family home brings together all the essential elements needed for functionality and relaxation with an uncompromising mountain view. This inviting, immaculately presented, sun-filled home is packed full of incredible features including:
• A fabulous entertaining deck which provides a seamless connection between indoor and outdoor living where you can relax and appreciate the beautiful environment in which you live.
• Three bedrooms, each with loads of natural light and luxurious carpet plus a separate studio for those with a creative flair or home office requirements.
• Well-equipped spacious kitchen with alluring view of the backyard.
• Light filled modernised main bathroom with a fresh, neutral palette and a private sauna to release the negative endorphins and capture the feel-good ones.
• Beautiful, polished timber floors and ambient wood fire, or split system for additional heating and cooling.
• ½ acre of land with double garage and concrete driveway. and 500 metres from the Yarra River with magnificent walks.
• 500 metres from the Yarra River and water park with magnificent river walks.
• Walks around the main street Yarra River and close to the Mac Sparkes recreation reserve.
• 10 mins to famous Redwood Forest
IMPORTANT COVID – 19 INFORMATION. To ensure the safety of all people PROPERTY PARTNERS will be adhering to the guidelines and restrictions as instructed. Due to the ever-changing environment, we encourage you to use technologies to call, message or email your enquiries. Buyer inspections and Property Appraisals maybe conducted in a virtual manner.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 2,022 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street Address: 30 Giffords Road
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Warburton