Originally built over 100 years ago to house the staff who built the Train Station, this home owns great history and charming character. Situated beautifully at the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges, this glorious family home celebrates not only an incredible location but magnificent views. It sits proudly on a stunning 1 1/4-acre block overlooking the magnificent Mountain Ranges and National Park. Grand in presence, the period features of the home combine beautifully with the modern contemporary style and offers a wonderful environment for kids to grow, play and experiment. With the Ferny Creek trail at your back gate and the train station only a few minutes’ walk away, this home offers the feel of country living with suburban convenience.
As you enter through a beautiful lead light glazed door, the high ceilings and stunning Baltic timber flooring immediately catch your eye. Features include:
• Grand staircase connecting the two levels,
• 4 spacious bedrooms, plus an additional family room/teenager retreat,
• Multiple level decks and verandah that all capture the incredible views,
• 2 stunning bathrooms plus an additional toilet – powder room,
• Impressive well-equipped kitchen with stone benchtops and loads of bench space,
• Hydronic heating, spacious linen closet and a separate cloak room,
• Huge backyard with magnificent, lush lawn, private gate to bike/trail, double lock up garage and the most magical little persons cubby house,
• Fully fenced secure yard with magnificent hedges granting privacy from the trail.
All this only a short stroll to Maxi’s deli marketplace, famous 1000 steps, Angliss hospital and a plethora of highly regarded schools, this family property ticks all the boxes.
IMPORTANT COVID – 19 INFORMATION. To ensure the safety of all people PROPERTY PARTNERS will be adhering to the guidelines and restrictions as instructed. Due to the ever-changing environment, we encourage you to use technologies to call, message or email your enquiries. Buyer inspections and Property Appraisals maybe conducted in a virtual manner.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 4,279 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Street Address: 24 Ferndale Road
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Upper Ferntree Gully