Enjoying a peaceful position in one of Warburton’s most picturesque locations, this showstopping home creates an impressive statement from the moment you arrive. Immaculately presented and designed with a modern sophistication, this stunning home brings together all the essential elements for a relaxed stay in the Yarra Valley. Whilst exterior landscaping can be of your choice, the property is complete with the following features;
• A light-filled and open plan lounge flaunting high ceilings and large aspect windows.
• The dining area has double glazed sliding doors extending onto a fabulous balcony for entertaining.
• A breathtaking kitchen highlighted by sparkling waterfall stone benchtops, soft close cupboards, streamlined S/S appliances, including 900mm cooktop.
• A grand master suite, complete with a spacious WIR and glamorous ensuite; with three more bedrooms of an excellent size, each with a unique outlook and mirrored BIR’s.
• A matching family bathroom enhanced with eye-catching floor-to-ceiling tiles, stone-topped vanity, full-length shower, and deep-soaking bath.
• Downstairs has a separate living/rumpus room, perfect to be utilised as a private retreat or an excellent entertaining space.
• Other notable benefits include hydronic heating and evaporative cooling throughout the home, reverse cycle split system downstairs, a separate powder room, and double garage.
Sensationally located for the avid bike rider and walking enthusiast to relish the tranquil tracks around; there is also the added benefits of being close to the Yarra River, Warburton Golf Course and Warburton Main Street. With Stage 1 of the World Class Mountain Bike Destination approved, now is the time to secure your perfect Warburton Oasis. Call Property Partners today.
Please note: Property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have sold in the preceding 24 hours. Please confirm OFI times with the listing agency.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 890 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Street Address: 20 Kent Street
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Warburton