As you meander through this property, the meticulous care and attention to detail is prevalent from the moment you are greeted by beautiful, landscaped gardens that are abundant with mature natives and visiting birdlife. Enticing you to see more, the property occupies an undeniably peaceful location just a short stroll from the Yarra River. This immaculately presented split-level home is guaranteed to catch the attention of families seeking comfort and space or an investor wanting to enter the Bed and Breakfast market.
Property highlights include:
• Mudroom style entrance to kick off your muddy boots after a fun day of exploring, with clerestory style windows in the hallway allowing natural light to filter through.
• Open plan living/dining area is a dream space for those who love entertaining, with a wood heater adding to the allure and double doors opening onto the expansive undercover deck that captures the private and tranquil outlook.
• Contemporary kitchen is well appointed with quality appliances and cleverly incorporates an abundance of bench space and storage.
• Formal lounge is THE spot to relax and unwind with plush carpet underfoot and garden aspect.
• Three spacious bedrooms each feature BIR’s and their own picturesque outlook, including the vast master with split system; plus, a study with built in cabinetry is a perfect home office or 4th bedroom.
• Family bathroom has been stylishly modernised to include an oversized shower, deep soaker bath and dual sink vanity.
• Separate powder room and laundry with adjoining undercover area.
• Under house workshop is a fabulous bonus gifting versatility as an additional bedroom or guest suite if desired.
• Other notable features include split system in main living area; ceiling fans throughout; ducted vacuum; garden shed; water tanks; garage; 3-car carport and machinery shed for boats/jet skis.
Positioned on almost half an acre, there are so many quiet pockets to enjoy the peace and serenity around you. In an incredible location, Warburton has so much to offer including the Water Park, Cafes, Rail Trail and not to mention, the Redwoods Forest. For families, the property is close to the local school, sports grounds, and Arts Complex. If this whets your appetite to see more, Call Property Partners today.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have sold in the preceding 24 hours. Confirm inspection times with the listing agency.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 1,755 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Street Address: 2 View Street
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Warburton