Simply breathtaking from the moment you arrive, this character home owns a distinct and beautiful blend of original features, with modern embellishments that will have you appreciating the finer details in life. Nestled in a peaceful pocket of Warburton and capturing the most incredible views of Mt Donna Buang and Mt Little Joe, being here will inspire you to connect with nature and the community around you. If you are in the market for a quintessential Warburton home or weekend retreat with B&B potential, this is the property for you.
The following features are certain to capture your heart:
• Polished timber floorboards, high ceilings and ornate ceiling roses of the era.
• Country style kitchen that has been cleverly modernised to maintain the inviting feel of the home and is a great space to chat away as you entertain.
• Formal living room overflowing with warmth and natural light that will entice you to relax with your favourite book in hand.
• Meals/dining room connects the lounge with the kitchen and is highlighted by an alluring Coonara style wood heater.
• One main bedroom, with second currently used also as a living space, both with a stunning outlook, plus a bonus studio/home office.
• An original family bathroom, plus second modern bathroom enriched with eye-catching tiles and contemporary fixtures and fittings.
• Landscaped backyard with mature flowering gardens that delight with their numerous pops of colour when in bloom.
Situated in a highly desirable location, you are only 200m from the Rail Trail and moments from picnics along the river, picture worthy walks through Dolley Grey Park/Redwoods Forest, or grabbing a bite to eat at a café along the Main Street or the famous Alpine Retreat hotel. A sanctuary for healing your soul and with an ever-changing view, this much loved home is waiting for someone new to make it their own. This is one you’re not going to want to miss out on. Call Property Partners today.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 905 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Street Address: 2 Cecil Street
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Warburton