Just like Grandma’s house, the moment you enter you feel the love and warmth straight away. Located on a corner block with a dual access from Bedford Street and McKenzie King Drive, this cute as a button western red cedar home is packed with existing features and is perfect for a modern renovation. Imagine the cedar painted in modern grey’s and white, and the interior with contemporary furnishings. You don’t need to look far to see the potential; the 8 Bedford Street renovation just up the road is a fabulous and an ideal recipe to follow for a contemporary look and feel.
Features of 2 Bedford Street include:
• Master Bed with light and bright ensuite,
• 2 additional bedrooms both with BIR’s,
• Stunning views of Mt Little Joe,
• GDH and alluring woodfire,
• Centrally located main bathroom,
• Vaulted ceiling in the main living/dining room with painted exposed beams,
• Updated kitchen with 900 S/S freestanding oven/cooktop and breakfast bar,
• Front and rear deck, plus studio and potting sheds,
• Raised garden beds ready for summer harvest,
• Fully fenced yard and carport,
Location is always important, and this property is close to Millgrove Shops, Primary School, Warburton Rail Trail, and bus stops all within walking distance. So, bring your paint brush and interior design flair to this fabulous opportunity and create your own wow factor, causing a buzz in the Valley. Call Property Partners today.
IMPORTANT COVID – 19 INFORMATION. To ensure the safety of all people PROPERTY PARTNERS will be adhering to the guidelines and restrictions as instructed. Due to the ever-changing environment, we encourage you to use technologies to call, message or email your enquiries. Buyer inspections and Property Appraisals maybe conducted in a virtual manner.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 645 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Street Address: 2 Bedford Street
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Millgrove