Unlock the door to endless opportunities with this charming, split-level unit nestled in the treed surrounds on the sunny side of Upwey. Quietly positioned at the rear of only two units and within walking distance to the thriving Upwey Village Shopping Centre and Train Station, this low maintenance property will have you dreaming of a new lifestyle with so much to do and explore. Affording an abundance of potential to bring your own personality and design into the home, whether you’re in the market to invest, downsize or for those dreaming of securing their first home, get ready to fall head over heels with the new YOU.
Discover a world of surprise with these features:
• Greeting you from the moment you arrive is an expansive entertaining deck which is like having your own private lookout in Upwey. Imagine the fairy lights hung, the BBQ on, with friends and family gathered around on a sunny summer day.
• Natural light filters beautifully into the practical kitchen which flaunts hard-wearing tiles underfoot and is well appointed with ample bench and storage space where you can unleash your inner chef.
• Two good sized bedrooms are both enriched with BIR’s and their own vibrant, leafy outlook where you can rest, recharge, and get ready to conquer the day with a smile.
• Spacious living area is bright and airy and will whisk you away to a world of comfort and serenity.
• A well-lit bathroom is designed with contemporary fixtures and fittings.
• Additional highlights include a good size laundry off the kitchen, gas heating, additional storage room and carport for off-street parking.
Located in the heart of the highly sought after Upwey, this unit offers endless opportunity to explore charming local cafes, boutique shops and picturesque parks. Embrace the vibrant spirit of this community where neighbours quickly become friends. Far enough away from the humdrum of city life, you are still within easy reach of public transport for commuting to Melbourne’s CBD. If you’re a first home buyer ready to take the leap into your first property or an investor seeking a lucrative venture, don’t let this opportunity slip through your fingers. Call Property Partners today.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Street Address: 2/45 Belmont Avenue
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Upwey