From the moment you arrive at this property, a sense of privacy washes over you. Surrounded by lush greenery, this is a sanctuary of tranquillity where an enviable location and a fabulous, flat acre block combine to create an unparalleled living experience. Positioned in the highly desirable and picturesque town of Wesburn, you have a world of amenities nearby, including Wesburn Park and culinary hotspots that attract so many to the area, such as the Flying Apron Patisserie, Fill Good, Artisan Baker, Mill House Fromagerie, and Wesburn Pub. Providing respite from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, if your family is craving more space, look no further, this property is for you.
• Character filled from the moment you step inside, the open concept living spaces exude an aura of warmth through the highlights of cathedral ceilings, exposed brick, and dado style wood panelling.
• For more casual entertaining, the living room is the spot to relax, sat by the wood fire and looking out to the surrounding beauty, creating a seamless connection with nature.
• The country style kitchen has a practical layout incorporating an abundance of storage and vast bench space, including an island breakfast bench.
• Growing families will appreciate the second lounge/dining area that spills out to the rear veranda and alfresco area; serving as the perfect backdrop for unforgettable gatherings with loved ones.
• Each of the three bedrooms are generously scaled and bathed with natural light. The master is adorned with a WIR and ensuite, while bedrooms 2 and 3 are enriched with BIR’s.
• Outside, the expansive 4395 m2 allotment gifts plenty of room for the kids to run wild; plus, completing the home is an 8.5mx12.1m machinery shed with mezzanine, double carport, and reverse cycle split system.
Whether you’re seeking solace or longing for a property also offering convenience in equal measure, this home is a testament to a lifestyle defined by serenity. Surrounded by nature reserves, hiking trails and close to Britannia Creek, outdoor enthusiasts will find themselves in their element. Additionally, nearby amenities, schools, and shops ensure all your daily needs are met. Your dream home awaits – seize the chance to make it your own by calling Property Partners today.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have sold in the preceding 24 hours. We recommend confirming inspection times with the listing agency.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 4,395 m²
- 2 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Street Address: 175 Tarrango Road
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Wesburn