Drive through the pretty white picket fence and you’ll be in awe of what you find. A beautiful family brick home sits on a stunning battle-axe acre block surrounded by gorgeous trees and greenery. You’ll feel at one with nature surrounded by chickens, a greenhouse, and a plethora of plants to keep your green thumb busy.
This gorgeous home features:
• Master bedroom with WIR and contemporary ensuite with stylish black fittings.
• 3 extra bedrooms with BIR’s and garden views.
• Modern family bathroom with recent updates, brand new vanity and coordinated cool aqua tones.
• Formal loungeroom with Coonara style wood fire – perfect for those cosy evenings playing boardgames and drinking cocoa.
• Separate large living room – perfect for the TV lover or mad gamer.
• Casual dining area sits off the spacious kitchen and is accentuated by the red splash back and black laminate benchtops.
• Extra Entertaining/Dining area fits an 8-seater beautifully and makes for a fabulous intimate dinner party with some of your closet friends.
• Evaporative Cooling and GDH for year round comfort.
• Large laundry with room to work and outside access to the backyard.
• Evaporative Cooling and Gas Ducted Heating for year-round comfort.
• Stunning undercover decked alfresco area, fitted out with extra pullover shade for the larger gathering and a pull-out flowing sail to shade the entertainer’s bar. With a large sunken firepit you can entertain long into the evening in this immaculate setting.
• Large 2 car garage/work shed for the family tinker, a 2-car carport and ample space in the driveway for your caravan, boat, trailer, or horse float.
• The separate unit is attached to the main home and is perfect for your older parent/s or messy teenager. With separate entry to the main house, you have the perfect mix of independence and reassurance. The unit consists of a main bedroom with spacious BIR, a functional bathroom/laundry, a good-sized living area, and a very attractive light-filled kitchen with a window out to the beautiful gardens.
If convenient living and being close to nature is your aspiration, then this home has it all. A stone’s throw from the famous Warburton Rail Trail. You will be close to Mt Evelyn Primary School, St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, and the local shopping precinct, not to mention public transport. Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to live in your own hidden haven so call Property Partners today.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 4,608 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Street Address: 16A Clegg Road
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Mount Evelyn