Peacefully tucked away on almost 3.5 acres approx., this hidden gem offers privacy and endless tranquillity. Immaculately presented and ready to move straight in and enjoy, this property is perfect for the family craving more space, looking for a lifestyle change or even a weekend retreat. Less than 100m from the Yarra River and walking track, enjoy a quiet spot of fishing, swimming, canoeing or walk through nature as the river flows upstream to Melbourne.
You will feel right at home with these features:
• A stylishly renovated kitchen is perfect for entertaining, enhanced with Bosch S/S oven, dishwasher, induction cooktop, stone benchtops, including island breakfast bench, and pendant lighting.
• Natural light filters through from the windows and skylight, creating a warm and homely feel in the main living area. Adding to the allure is a split system and ambient free-standing wood fire.
• Each of the four bedrooms are adorned with BIR’s and their own private deck, including the master with ensuite and reading corner to watch the change of seasons roll through Mt Little Joe.
• A central family bathroom has been glamorously modernised with eye-catching feature tiles, contemporary fixtures and fittings and deep-soak bath for some me time.
• A paved outdoor entertaining area provides seamless indoor-outdoor living, plus the alfresco is the perfect space for summer family celebrations or a quiet evening by the fire pit.
• Other highlights include a spacious laundry with additional storage, downlights, garden shed and fenced paddock for animal enthusiasts wanting space for their four-legged friends.
Properties along the Yarra River area in Millgrove are highly sought after by young families desiring country living. A short walk along the Rail Trail sees you connected to all Warburton has to offer; or stay close to home at the Millgrove Village Shops where you can savour a sweet treat of homemade ice cream at Cookie Grove. Connect with the community as they celebrate a farmers market every 2nd weekend or for the sports enthusiast, join the local soccer club that is bursting with members. To learn more, call Property Partners to arrange an inspection, you won’t leave disappointed.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have sold in the preceding 24 hours. We recommend confirming inspection times with the listing agency.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 3.40 acres
- 2 Toilet
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
- Street Address: 143 Wonga Road
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Millgrove