Life is all about balance and this beautiful family home has been well thought out so you will love every moment of where and HOW you live. Wake up with a pep in your step, situated in a fabulous location, you have all the benefits of nearby amenities of the eastern suburbs, whilst home is a haven where you can escape the hustle and bustle and reconnect with nature. Surrounded by a plethora of fruit trees and native shrubs that attract a myriad of extraordinary birds, this stunning horticultural environment is a definite attraction for green thumbs and nature lovers.
Furthering the homes appeal are:
• 3 good sized bedrooms – the master with a BIR.
• A renovated bathroom fitted with contemporary tones and modern fixtures and fittings; plus, a bath to relax all the worries from the day away.
• Impressive timber floorboards throughout.
• Spacious kitchen with a stunning jade green tiled splashback that blends beautifully with the grey benchtops and emphasises the earthy feel of the property.
• A large undercover pergola is a fabulous entertaining space, that overlooks the veggie gardens, and native flora.
• A modern laundry with matching jade green tiling.
• Fully fenced front and rear yard perfect for the kids to lend their hand to some gardening.
• Double lock up garage with separate secure storage/workshop space at the back.
• 4 KW solar system – contributing to sustainable living practices and reducing power bills.
• 4000 L Water Tank – plumbed in to service the front and back gardens.
Located within walking distance to Tim Neville Arboretum, you’ll find a beautiful lake and wetlands for ducks and ducklings in Spring, and down the road from Dobson Park Recreation Reserve; well-regarded for sporting activities and a great place to walk your pampered pooch. There are also bike trails meandering up to the hills of Belgrave or leading to shopping precincts, like Knox City Shopping Centre or Eastland. The home is also only a short drive to Dandenong Ranges National Park, perfect for the avid hiker or a day trip with the family. This unique property boasts convenience in its location and is a must see for those after a more sustainable lifestyle. If this property is calling out to you, book a time to view as this gem will not last long. Call Property Partners today.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have sold in the preceding 24 hours. We recommend confirming OFI times.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 725 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street Address: 14 Helene Court
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Boronia