Have you ever been asked to describe your dream home, and you pictured a cute cottage beyond a white picket fence? This property is your mirror image and dream come true. Located in a sought-after pocket of Wesburn, only moments from culinary hotspots, such as, The Flying Apron, Artisan Baker, and the Mill House Fromagerie. At the end of Wylie Street is a trail where a picturesque stroll through nature will find you at Wesburn Park which is set to be the HUB of the proposed World Class Mountain Bike Destination. Set to encourage thousands of visitors to the area, this property is prime real estate and a hot commodity for accommodation in the years to come. This home presents pretty as a picture and would be perfect set up as a B&B or for you to enjoy as a weekender.
Guaranteed to impress, this property features:
• A warm and welcoming lounge with alluring gas log fire.
• A modernised bathroom with neutral and contemporary tones and walk in shower.
• There are 2 good-sized bedrooms, each comprising Built in Robes. Plus 2 external rooms that are perfect for a working from home office, gym or for storing your Mountain Bikes.
• The centrally located kitchen is beaming with natural light, cleverly incorporating substantial bench and cupboard space, as well as S/S appliances and double French doors opening onto the deck.
• An adjoining meals area flows out to an undercover rear deck. An ideal space for entertaining and family celebrations, with tree-lined mountains providing a surreal backdrop.
• Other appreciable benefits include reverse cycle split system, single carport, additional storage options outside and a fully fenced backyard.
Set on a flat allotment, this sweet and inviting home affords an easy living lifestyle, with access to bus stops, the Warburton Trail and all the wonderful Warburton attractions. Whether you’re looking to invest, secure your first home, or downsize, fulfil your fantasies with an inspection, as you will not leave disappointed. Call Property Partners today.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 741 m²
- Street Address: 13 Wylie Street
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Wesburn