Escape to the serene embrace of Warburton, where this enchanting home beckons you to a nourishing new lifestyle rich in natural beauty and tranquillity. Nestled amongst established gardens which offer incredible privacy and are a delight to explore, this immaculately presented home is situated in a prestigious location, where the highly regarded Warburton Golf Course is accessible from your backyard and you can hear the calming, free-flowing Yarra River from your doorstep. Only a short walk will see you at the heart of Warburton’s Main Street and gifting a flexible floor plan, this is the quintessential home away from home or B&B investment.
• Light, airy, and open plan by design, off the entry hall flows the family room for casual entertaining, dining and adjoining kitchen which incorporates classic, country styling, an abundance of bench and cupboard space, breakfast bar; plus, walk in pantry.
• A second living area rests at the rear of the home which opens onto an undercover entertaining deck which has stunning views across the Golf Course with Mt Donna Buang providing the perfect backdrop.
• Three bedrooms, each light and bright with unique garden aspects and BIR’s; the master complete with WIR and ensuite.
• The family bathroom is well-lit and spacious, with a luxurious corner spa providing a space for ultimate relaxation.
• An oversized double garage has an internal staircase, offering more storage room, a wood heater, third toilet and if you have the vision and desire, could be a fabulous rumpus room.
• Other highlights include downlights throughout, blackbutt floating floors, split system, GDH, good-sized family laundry, CCTV and water tanks.
Framed by cottage gardens with breathtaking views of Mt Little Joe and Donna Buang, enjoy the beauty of Warburton year-round. Relax by the river in summer, watch as the flora changes through autumn, adventure in the snow during winter or indulge the soul on a hike or on your bike through the numerous trails. Your dream retreat awaits, contact Property Partners today to arrange a viewing and step into a world of peaceful living.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 894 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Street Address: 13 Dammans Road
- Property Status: Residential Sale
- Price: $820,000-$890,000
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Warburton