Situated in a peaceful pocket of beautiful Seville East, on a quiet no-through road, sits this attractive split level renovated home. Revel in the beauty and wonder of abundant wild birdlife in your new home that just oozes country appeal. Ideal for the first home buyer, downsizer, or savvy investor; come and see this little gem as quickly as you can.
• The house offers an appealing split-level layout, where the desired open plan dining/living areas are on the lower level and seamlessly connected to the light filled and airy kitchen. Look out to the rear deck and Yarra Valley hillside while you whip up a storm.
• The living area is equipped with the ‘must have’ Coonara style woodfire and split system for all those seasons Melbourne offers up on any given day.
• The ensuite effect bright bathroom is big enough to cater to all and has a bath and shower, with separate toilet.
• Three generously sized bedrooms with BIR’s. The master is separated from the other two by bathroom and laundry.
• Enjoy the joy of outdoor living when you step out onto the rear deck that overlooks the cleverly designed backyard. Neatly levelled out to provide ideal space for kids and dogs to play. Landscaped to provide space for a veggie patch and fruit trees, this beautiful patch of land is very versatile. The small shed will house your gardening implements, lawnmower, and bikes.
• The gravelled area out front offers ample space for several cars or room to park your caravan, boat, jet ski etc.
Situated in a family friendly neighbourhood, Seville East is close to schools, parks, and local amenities. Enjoy the convenience of easy access to shopping centres, dining options and major transport links. Whilst you will feel like you are miles from civilisation, you are just a stone’s throw away. Don’t miss this chance so contact Renata at Property Partners today 0493 026 981 to arrange an inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Total Land Area: 1,477 m²
- Street Address: 11 Ray Street
- Property Status: Residential Sale
- Price: $590,000-$649,000
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Seville East