Nestled in the heart of the beautiful and leafy Millgrove, is this golden opportunity offering the perfect blend of potential and natural beauty in a thriving community atmosphere. Being a stone’s throw from the Yarra River, Millgrove is becoming an increasingly popular spot for young families desiring a lifestyle change. Add to that, the appeal of this property’s immaculate presentation, this is an ideal launching pad for first home buyers wanting to enter the market.
Here’s why this home is an irresistible choice:
• Hard-wearing tiles flow from the entry into the formal lounge room where you will discover a warm and inviting atmosphere for family living and entertaining.
• A practical kitchen connects the living and dining spaces seamlessly and is well appointed with stone benchtops, S/S appliances and a dishwasher making meal prep a breeze.
• An undercover rear deck owns one of the most breathtaking views in Millgrove, as you overlook the creek flowing down to the Yarra and out to Mt Little Joe. – Sit back, relax, and watch as the sun sets and the afternoon melts into the evening.
• Three generously scaled bedrooms are adorned with carpet underfoot, BIR’s and their own unique outlook, allowing natural light to filter through.
• The light and bright family bathroom is enriched with a stone topped vanity and contemporary fixtures and fittings.
• Other notable highlights include a good-sized laundry that incorporates additional storage, GDH, reverse cycle split system, double carport, and ample off-street parking.
The picturesque outlook at this property welcomes you with open arms, offering a sense of peace that will capture your heart. Modern, cozy, and convenient, this home is simply unbeatable for first home buyers or investors. Surrounded by nature reserves and stunning walking trails, there is an abundance for nature enthusiasts to explore and indulge in. Not to mention, families will appreciate the easy access to local schools, public transport, and Millgrove Village Shops where you can enjoy a sweet treat of ice cream at Cookie Grove. Don’t let this opportunity slip away, come, and experience the magic of this property. Call Property Partners today.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have sold in the preceding 24 hours. We recommend confirming inspection times with the listing agent or the listing office.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 836 m²
- 2 Carport
- Street Address: 104 Wonga Road
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Millgrove