Perched atop a gorgeous 964m2 corner block in a quiet court, sits this picturesque circa 1940’s period weatherboard home. You’ll feel like you’re living in a country homestead, with local amenities, public transport, shopping centres a mere drive away. The layout of the home gifts you the most amazing outlook from all windows, and when you sit out on the front veranda or in the backyard, you will revel in the panoramic views extending from the North to the South-East, watching the storms roll in and the rising/setting sun reflecting off the nearby hills.
This beautiful home features:
• Country style kitchen with timber benches, walk in pantry and window looking out to the immaculate fully fenced garden at the rear of the house.
• Open plan living/dining/lounge area with working fireplace, leadlight windows, and an attractive bay window looking out to the incredible views.
• Light and bright family bathroom with double vanity and convenient separate toilet.
• Master Bedroom with WIR and 2 other bedrooms with BIR’s, all with a beautiful outlook to the adjacent hills.
• GDH, S/System and Evaporative cooling for year-round comfort.
• A powered bungalow sits adjacent to the home, perfect for the home office or teenager retreat.
• Dual access block for convenient parking for your camper-van/boat/trailer.
This character home is a classic and is a sure stand out in the area. With the convenience of a 10 minute walk to the train station, quick walk to the iconic 1000 steps and a 5-minute walk to the local primary school, this is convenient living at its best whilst still feeling like you’re far away from the rat race. Don’t take too long to act as this will not be on the market for long. Call Renata at Property Partners today to arrange an inspection: 0493 026 981
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 964 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- Street Address: 1 Yandra Court
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: Ferntree Gully