Breathtaking views of the Yarra Ranges sets the scene for this ultra-appealing home which has been stylishly renovated. The property offers an enviable lifestyle and modern touch, with an immediate sense of feeling right at home. Immaculately presented, this family home is a sanctuary of tranquillity for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle. There is an abundance of features, that include:
• Four generous sized bedrooms, with BIR’s and quality carpets.
• An impressive kitchen that gifts even the most competent of cooks with a fabulous space to enjoy their cooking experience, showcasing modern S/S appliances.
• A dining room that is light filled, creating a warm and inviting ambience.
• A spacious lounge which is enhanced by a ‘Coonara’ style wood fire, split system, and doors opening onto a covered deck; oriented to take in the most glorious mountain views.
• A contemporary bathroom that has been stylishly modernised, complete with a deep soaking bath, to enjoy feel-good vibes while looking out to the serene surrounds.
• Other notable highlights consist of a good-sized laundry, timber floorboards and ceiling fans throughout, double carport, under house storage, a fully fenced backyard, and dual access.
Situated on a useable flat block, promoting relaxed living in a gorgeous location, the Yarra River is just down the road, while being only moments from the Redwood Forest and Warburton Main Street. This modern entertainer is a certainty to put at the top of your list. Call Property Partners to arrange an inspection.
IMPORTANT COVID – 19 INFORMATION. To ensure the safety of all people PROPERTY PARTNERS will be adhering to the guidelines and restrictions as instructed. Due to the ever-changing environment, we encourage you to use technologies to call, message or email your enquiries. Buyer inspections and Property Appraisals maybe conducted in a virtual manner.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 746 m²
- 2 Carport
- Street Address: 1 Ian Road
- Property Status: Sold
- Price: Sold
- State: VIC
- Suburb: East Warburton